beemers in Shangers


I try to temper my bad language with *holy cow* instead of *holy sh*t* but I slipped up at least once today, when I realized that in my neighborhood we have chinasidecar -- so I looked them up when I got home. http://www.chinasidecar.com/showroom.htm HOLY COW & GOSH these bikes look like fun! Ever since I started riding with Glen I have been interested in a BMW bike, well also after seeing the World's Fastest Indian movie, and here are some vintage models. Apparently there is no tarriff to send it home if I bought one! Not sure about getting the side car. I guess that could be added later. But right in my neighborhood...I learn something every day. I also passed a fat mini poodle that was white, except for its ears. Its ears had been dyed a flourescent orange.

I almost forgot. Another enjoyable moment. I took time out to eat American at Moon River Diner--eggs benedict no less. And they were very good, even when I sent them back to cook the eggs harder. Real hashbrowns, not freeze-dried. Fresh fruit. And fresh watermelon juice. I'll be back for their special for teachers on Tuesdays, 50% off. Outside the windows children had their in-line skating class. I admit it, I walked around the mall gawking like everyone else and wondering if the other restaurants besides Papa Murphy's and Pizza Hut are good too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back on, LIVE!

You know you've been in China for a while when...

March 1, 2011