snacks


No day is quite ever complete without a serving of snacks/junk food. I don't think the average American would go for this one but I actually really like it: gelatinous rice balls. Inside is some kind of red bean paste. So I took a bite out 1 to show what it looks like. Stay tuned for images. For some reason I'm getting a corrupt or unknown file error at the moment.

Now I just don't get this. Last Tuesday it rained. And it came down harder last Tuesday this exact same time of evening, when I was trying to get a cab and into a restaurant! The same thing is happening now, today, Tuesday again...How can this be? My colleague keeps reminding me of half-off teacher Tuesday night at an American style diner. And the place does a good vegetable omelet with real, fresh hashbrowns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 1, 2011

You know you've been in China for a while when...

Ice Cream!