Ice Cream!


This was the best ever gelatto, ice-cream whatever! OMG I have a new love and it's turned me upside down with glee! Inside I had green tea flavored, the outer petals are pistachio. Ha! Would it be bad to go back for another one to try two more flavors for dinner? I scream for ice f***in cream!!! It really was like walking around on cloud nine ... while it lasted! I don't think being crowned queen of anywhere would have felt better than this cold sweet treat! Friends, it might be worth the ticket to come visit just to try one of these!

Comments

Karianne said…
YUM! And I don't even like ice creamy type stuff.
Rhea said…
That looks amazing. I was in Japan and ate so much green tea ice cream. Even for breakfast!

Popular posts from this blog

You know you've been in China for a while when...

Back on, LIVE!

March 1, 2011