Blogging

I can hardly keep up with the blogging these days. When I am ready to post and add pictures, the site is unavailable, or else the GFW is acting up.

Headline: "Foreign woman deported from China for slapping Chinese lady..." This crossed my mind as I refrained from slapping a stupid woman who was the 3rd person to cut in front of me as I was about to order a breakfast crepe. I told her to line up, and she argued with me! My solution was to leave because I wouldn't give my business to people who wouldn't even help organize their line and let rude customers push in front of others. At the next crepe seller a block or two away, a different lady was there, about to order and told me, "no, you go ahead." I refused at first because she was there first! But she insisted. Karma. Weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back on, LIVE!

You know you've been in China for a while when...

March 1, 2011