Shanghai Spring

It has turned into the wonderful period of about 3 weeks of gorgeous, comfortable weeks of weather when finally we don't need the heat on and don't yet need air conditioning.  It's a very short spring but beautiful while it lasts. 
 
Here are a few pictures from last weekend.  My friend was visiting and it always seems I take a mini vacation myself when friends visit and see all the cool things I'd like to see but never get around to.  So the first few photos are from Qibao Old Street, one of my favorite places early in the morning; the last are of inside the Expo.  We went on the third day of it and I do recommend this experience. It is truly amazing and extremely educational. I plan to buy a multiday pass because it is just too big to see in a day; we saw maybe 20% or less walking for about 6 hours. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back on, LIVE!

You know you've been in China for a while when...

March 1, 2011