First day of school




There was a flash flood early as I was trying to get to school in time to do a few things before starting the first day. Let's just say there was a lot of water everywhere and a boat would have been a more useful way to get to work! The only thing wrong was that I wasn't still wearing my bathing suit from yesterday's Dino Beach expedition! The grossest part was that part of the river was black filthy liquid gurgling up from a sewer grate running into the river that I had to go through. I almost called my boss to say he had to send a car to get me ... hind sight is 20/20. Buses took all morning to arrive as some were stuck out in streets and others couldn't make it. Interesting start to the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 1, 2011

You know you've been in China for a while when...

Reading